|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Social||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
An ACAccount object encapsulates information about a user account stored in the Accounts database. You can create and retrieve accounts using an ACAccountStore object. The ACAccountStore object provides an interface to the persistent Accounts database. For each user, all account objects belong to a single ACAccountStore object.
Available in OS X v10.8 and later in 64-bit applications.
- 7 properties
- 2 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- ACAccountStoreMBS.accounts as ACAccountMBS()
- ACAccountStoreMBS.accountsWithAccountType(type as ACAccountTypeMBS) as ACAccountMBS()
- ACAccountStoreMBS.accountWithIdentifier(identifier as string) as ACAccountMBS
- ACAccountStoreMBS.removeAccount(account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- ACAccountStoreMBS.renewCredentialsForAccount(account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- ACAccountStoreMBS.saveAccount(account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
Some properties using for this class:
- SLRequestMBS.account as ACAccountMBS
Some events for this class:
- ACAccountStoreMBS.removeAccountCompleted(account as ACAccountMBS, success as boolean, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- ACAccountStoreMBS.renewCredentialsForAccountCompleted(account as ACAccountMBS, renewResult as Integer, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- ACAccountStoreMBS.saveAccountCompleted(success as boolean, error as NSErrorMBS, account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos