|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Social||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
To create and retrieve accounts from the Accounts database, you must create an ACAccountStore object. Each ACAccount object belongs to a single ACAccountStore object.
Available on Mac OS X 10.8 and later in 64-bit applications.
- 5 events
- event Changed
- event removeAccountCompleted(account as ACAccountMBS, success as boolean, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- event renewCredentialsForAccountCompleted(account as ACAccountMBS, renewResult as Integer, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- event requestAccessCompleted(granted as boolean, error as NSErrorMBS, accountType as ACAccountTypeMBS, tag as Variant)
- event saveAccountCompleted(success as boolean, error as NSErrorMBS, account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant)
- property Handle as Integer
- 10 methods
- method accounts as ACAccountMBS()
- method accountsWithAccountType(type as ACAccountTypeMBS) as ACAccountMBS()
- method accountTypeWithAccountTypeIdentifier(identifier as string) as ACAccountTypeMBS
- method accountWithIdentifier(identifier as string) as ACAccountMBS
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method removeAccount(account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- method renewCredentialsForAccount(account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- method requestAccessToAccountsWithType(accountType as ACAccountTypeMBS, dic as dictionary, tag as Variant = nil)
- method saveAccount(account as ACAccountMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- 3 shared methods
- 19 constants
Renew Status Codes
A non-user-initiated cancel of the prompt. Try again.
Renewal failed because the user revoked your access to their account.
The account’s credentials have been renewed and are now associated with the account.
Due to the current protection policy in effect, we couldn't fetch a credential
The client's access info dictionary has incorrect or missing values.
Account wasn't added because it already exists.
Account wasn't saved because authentication of the supplied credential failed.
Account wasn't saved because it is missing a required property.
Account wasn't deleted because it could not be found.
Account wasn't saved because the account type is invalid.
Your client does not have access to the requested data.
Yo, I tried to find your credential, but it must have run off!
Something bad happened on the way to the keychain
The client making the request does not have a valid bundle ID.
The operation didn't complete because the user denied permission.
Unable to remove credential
Unable to store credential
Account save failed because the account being updated has been removed.
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- ACAccountMBS.Parent as ACAccountStoreMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins