|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Encryption and Hash||MBS Encryption Plugin||16.4||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim a as new Argon2MBS
a.OutputLength = 24
a.Password = "password"
a.Salt = "somesalt"
a.cost = 2
a.MemoryCost = 65536 // 64 Megabytes
a.Lanes = 4
a.Threads = 4
dim hash as string = a.Calc(a.kTypeI)
dim t as string = EncodeHex(hash)
if t = "45d7ac72e76f242b20b77b9bf9bf9d5915894e669a24e6c6" then
Break // failed
You can use this class to calculate password hashes.
Due to the cost associated to calculate it, the hash is difficult to brute force.
- 13 properties
- property AssociatedData as String
- property Cost as Integer
- property Flags as Integer
- property Lanes as Integer
- property LastError as Integer
- property LastErrorMessage as String
- property MemoryCost as Integer
- property OutputLength as Integer
- property Password as String
- property Salt as String
- property Secret as String
- property Threads as Integer
- property Version as Integer
- 4 methods
- 63 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Encryption Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos