|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||14.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
When an AVURLAsset object needs help loading a resource, it asks its AVAssetResourceLoader object to assist. The resource loader encapsulates the request information by creating an instance of this object, which it then hands to its delegate object for processing. The delegate uses the information in this object to perform the request and report on the success or failure of the operation.
Available on Mac OS X 10.9 and later.
- 8 properties
- property contentInformationRequest as AVAssetResourceLoadingContentInformationRequestMBS
- property dataRequest as AVAssetResourceLoadingDataRequestMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- property isCancelled as Boolean
- property isFinished as Boolean
- property redirect as Variant
- property request as Variant
- property response as Variant
- 4 methods
- shared method available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- AVFoundationMBS.resourceLoaderDidCancelLoadingRequest(resourceLoader as AVAssetResourceLoaderMBS, loadingRequest as AVAssetResourceLoadingRequestMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.resourceLoaderShouldWaitForLoadingOfRequestedResource(resourceLoader as AVAssetResourceLoaderMBS, loadingRequest as AVAssetResourceLoadingRequestMBS) as boolean
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins