|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: Instances of AVAssetWriterInputPixelBufferAdaptor provide a CVPixelBufferPool that you can use to allocate pixel buffers for writing to the output file. Using the provided pixel buffer pool for buffer allocation is typically more efficient than appending pixel buffers allocated using a separate pool.
- property Handle as Integer
- 5 methods
- method appendPicture(pic as picture, presentationTime as CMTimeMBS) as boolean
- method appendPixelBuffer(pixelBuffer as CVPixelBufferMBS, presentationTime as CMTimeMBS) as boolean
- method assetWriterInput as AVAssetWriterInputMBS
- method Constructor(input as AVAssetWriterInputMBS, sourcePixelBufferAttributes as dictionary)
- method sourcePixelBufferAttributes as Dictionary
- 2 shared methods
- shared method assetWriterInputPixelBufferAdaptorWithAssetWriterInput(input as AVAssetWriterInputMBS, sourcePixelBufferAttributes as dictionary) as AVAssetWriterInputPixelBufferAdaptorMBS
- shared method available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins