|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
It allows custom audio processing to be performed on audio tracks during playback or other operations.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 4 methods
- shared method available as boolean
Some methods using this class:
- AVMutableAudioMixMBS.Constructor(other as AVAudioMixMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- AVAssetExportSessionMBS.audioMix as AVAudioMixMBS
- AVAssetReaderAudioMixOutputMBS.audioMix as AVAudioMixMBS
- AVPlayerItemMBS.audioMix as AVAudioMixMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos