Super class: AVCaptureOutputMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
For example, you use an instance of its concrete subclass, AVCaptureMovieFileOutput, to save capture output to a QuickTime movie file. The concrete subclasses of AVCaptureFileOutput are AVCaptureMovieFileOutput, which records media to a QuickTime movie file, and AVCaptureAudioFileOutput, which writes audio media to a variety of audio file formats.
This abstract superclass defines the interface for outputs that record media samples to files. File outputs can start recording to a new file using startRecordingToOutputFileURL method.
In OS X, on successive invocations of this method the output file can be changed dynamically without losing media samples. A file output can stop recording using the stopRecording method. Because files are recorded in the background, you need to specify a delegate for each new file to be notified when recorded files are finished.
In OS X, you can also set a delegate on the file output itself that can be used to control recording along exact media sample boundaries using the captureOutputDidOutputSampleBuffer event in AVFoundationMBS.
Subclass of the AVCaptureOutputMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 12 methods
- method Constructor
- method EnableEvents
- method isRecording as boolean
- method isRecordingPaused as boolean
- method outputFileURL as string
- method pauseRecording
- method recordedDuration as CMTimeMBS
- method recordedFileSize as Int64
- method resumeRecording
- method startRecordingToOutputFile(file as folderitem)
- method startRecordingToOutputFileURL(URL as string)
- method stopRecording
Super class AVCaptureOutputMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
- shared method available as boolean
Some properties using for this class:
- AVCaptureViewControlMBS.fileOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
Some events for this class:
- AVCaptureViewControlMBS.startRecordingToFileOutput(fileOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidFinishRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, outputFileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS, error as NSErrorMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidPauseRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidResumeRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidStartRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputWillFinishRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS, error as NSErrorMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins