|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Instances of AVCaptureInput have one or more input ports, one for each data stream they can produce. For example, an AVCaptureDeviceInput presenting one video data stream has one port.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 2 properties
- 4 methods
- shared method available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.connectionWithInputPort(port as AVCaptureInputPortMBS, layer as AVCaptureVideoPreviewLayerMBS) as AVCaptureConnectionMBS
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.connectionWithInputPorts(ports() as AVCaptureInputPortMBS, output as AVCaptureOutputMBS) as AVCaptureConnectionMBS
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.Constructor(port as AVCaptureInputPortMBS, layer as AVCaptureVideoPreviewLayerMBS)
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.Constructor(ports() as AVCaptureInputPortMBS, output as AVCaptureOutputMBS)
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.inputPorts as AVCaptureInputPortMBS()
- AVCaptureInputMBS.ports as AVCaptureInputPortMBS()
- AVCaptureInputMBS.portWithMediaType(mediaType as string) as AVCaptureInputPortMBS
Some events for this class:
- AVFoundationMBS.CaptureInputPortFormatDescriptionDidChange(InputPort as AVCaptureInputPortMBS, notification as Variant)
Some examples which use this class:
- /AVFoundation/Device List
- /AVFoundation/Screen Input
- /AVFoundation/Still Photos
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog