Super class: AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The timeMapping.target.start of the first track segment must be kCMTimeZero, and the timeMapping.target.start of each subsequent track segment must equal CMTimeRangeGetEnd(<#the previous AVCompositionTrackSegment's timeMapping.target#>). You can use validateTrackSegments to ensure that an array of track segments conforms to this rule.
Subclass of the AVCaptureFileOutputMBS class.
- 2 properties
- 4 methods
Super class AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
- 3 properties
- 12 methods
- method Constructor
- method EnableEvents
- method isRecording as boolean
- method isRecordingPaused as boolean
- method outputFileURL as string
- method pauseRecording
- method recordedDuration as CMTimeMBS
- method recordedFileSize as Int64
- method resumeRecording
- method startRecordingToOutputFile(file as folderitem)
- method startRecordingToOutputFileURL(URL as string)
- method stopRecording
Super class AVCaptureOutputMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
- shared method available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins