|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
AVCaptureOutput provides an abstract interface for connecting capture output destinations, such as files and video previews, to an capture session (an instance of AVCaptureSession). A capture output can have multiple connections represented by AVCaptureConnection objects, one for each stream of media that it receives from a capture input (an instance of AVCaptureInput). A capture output does not have any connections when it is first created. When you add an output to a capture session, connections are created that map media data from that session's inputs to its outputs.
You can add concrete AVCaptureOutput instances to an capture session using addOutput.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
- shared method available as boolean
- class AVCaptureAudioDataOutputMBS
- class AVCaptureAudioPreviewOutputMBS
- class AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
- class AVCaptureStillImageOutputMBS
- class AVCaptureVideoDataOutputMBS
Some methods using this class:
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.connectionWithInputPorts(ports() as AVCaptureInputPortMBS, output as AVCaptureOutputMBS) as AVCaptureConnectionMBS
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.Constructor(ports() as AVCaptureInputPortMBS, output as AVCaptureOutputMBS)
- AVCaptureSessionMBS.addOutput(connection as AVCaptureOutputMBS)
- AVCaptureSessionMBS.addOutputWithNoConnections(output as AVCaptureOutputMBS)
- AVCaptureSessionMBS.canAddOutput(input as AVCaptureOutputMBS) as boolean
- AVCaptureSessionMBS.outputs as AVCaptureOutputMBS()
- AVCaptureSessionMBS.removeOutput(connection as AVCaptureOutputMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- AVCaptureConnectionMBS.output as AVCaptureOutputMBS
Some events for this class:
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidDropSampleBuffer(captureOutput as AVCaptureOutputMBS, OutputSampleBuffer as CMSampleBufferMBS, connection as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidOutputMetadataObjects(captureOutput as AVCaptureOutputMBS, metadataObjects() as AVMetadataObjectMBS, connection as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidOutputSampleBuffer(captureOutput as AVCaptureOutputMBS, OutputSampleBuffer as CMSampleBufferMBS, connection as AVCaptureConnectionMBS, features as variant)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos