|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You keep reference to this class, so you can cancel time observer later.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- AVPlayerMBS.addBoundaryTimeObserverForTime(time as CMTimeMBS, tag as variant = nil) as AVPlayerTimeObserverMBS
- AVPlayerMBS.addBoundaryTimeObserverForTimes(times() as CMTimeMBS, tag as Variant = nil) as AVPlayerTimeObserverMBS
- AVPlayerMBS.addLoopTimeObserver(atTime as CMTimeMBS, jumpToTime as CMTimeMBS) as AVPlayerTimeObserverMBS
- AVPlayerMBS.addPeriodicTimeObserverForInterval(interval as CMTimeMBS, tag as Variant = nil) as AVPlayerTimeObserverMBS
- AVPlayerMBS.removeTimeObserver(observer as AVPlayerTimeObserverMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos