Super class: AVAssetMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim f as FolderItem = SpecialFolder.Desktop.Child("test.mov")
dim u as AVURLAssetMBS = AVURLAssetMBS.URLAssetWithFile(f)
dim a() as AVAssetTrackMBS = u.tracks
MsgBox str(UBound(a)+1)+" tracks."
- 2 properties
- 3 methods
- 5 shared methods
- shared method audiovisualMIMETypes as string()
- shared method audiovisualTypes as string()
- shared method isPlayableExtendedMIMEType(extendedMIMEType as string) as boolean
- shared method URLAssetWithFile(File as folderitem, options as dictionary = nil) as AVURLAssetMBS
- shared method URLAssetWithURL(URL as string, options as dictionary = nil) as AVURLAssetMBS
Super class AVAssetMBS
- 13 properties
- property ClassName as String
- property creationDate as AVMetadataItemMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- property hasProtectedContent as boolean
- property isComposable as boolean
- property isExportable as boolean
- property isPlayable as boolean
- property isReadable as boolean
- property lyrics as string
- property preferredRate as Double
- property preferredVolume as Double
- property providesPreciseDurationAndTiming as boolean
- property referenceRestrictions as Integer
- 26 methods
- method availableChapterLocales as NSLocaleMBS()
- method availableMediaCharacteristicsWithMediaSelectionOptions as string()
- method availableMetadataFormats as string()
- method cancelLoading
- method chapterMetadataGroupsBestMatchingPreferredLanguages as AVTimedMetadataGroupMBS()
- method chapterMetadataGroupsBestMatchingPreferredLanguages(preferredLanguages() as string) as AVTimedMetadataGroupMBS()
- method chapterMetadataGroupsWithTitleLocale(locale as NSLocaleMBS, commonKeys() as string) as AVTimedMetadataGroupMBS()
- method commonMetadata as AVMetadataItemMBS()
- method Constructor
- method copy as AVAssetMBS
- method duration as CMTimeMBS
- method loadValuesAsynchronouslyForKeys(keys() as string, tag as Variant = nil)
- method mediaSelectionGroupForMediaCharacteristic(mediaCharacteristic as string) as AVMediaSelectionGroupMBS
- method metadata as AVMetadataItemMBS()
- method metadataForFormat(Format as string) as AVMetadataItemMBS()
- method naturalSize as CGSizeMBS
- method preferredTransform as CGAffineTransformMBS
- method readTimeCodeObjects as AVTimeCodeMBS()
- method readTimeCodes as String()
- method statusOfValueForKey(key as string, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as Integer
- method trackGroups as AVAssetTrackGroupMBS()
- method tracks as AVAssetTrackMBS()
- method tracksWithMediaCharacteristic(mediaCharacteristic as string) as AVAssetTrackMBS()
- method tracksWithMediaType(mediaType as string) as AVAssetTrackMBS()
- method trackWithTrackID(PersistentTrackID as Integer) as AVAssetTrackMBS
- method unusedTrackID as Integer
- 5 shared methods
- shared method assetWithData(Data as MemoryBlock, Options as Dictionary = nil) as AVAssetMBS
- shared method assetWithData(Data as String, Options as Dictionary = nil) as AVAssetMBS
- shared method assetWithFile(file as folderitem) as AVAssetMBS
- shared method assetWithURL(URL as string) as AVAssetMBS
- shared method available as boolean
- 11 constants
Reference Restriction Modes
Indicates that only references to media data stored within the asset's container file should be allowed.
Indicates that references from a remote asset to remote media data stored at a different site should not be followed.
Indicates that references from a local asset to local media data stored outside the asset's container file should not be followed.
Indicates that references from a local asset to remote media data should not be followed.
Indicates that all types of references should be followed.
Indicates that references from a remote asset (for example, referenced via http URL) to local media data (for example, stored in a local file) should not be followed.
Load Status Constants
Indicates that the attempt to load the property was cancelled.
Indicates that the attempt to load the property failed.
Indicates that the property is ready for use.
Indicates that the property is not fully loaded.
Indicates that the property status is unknown.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /AVFoundation/Add text to video
- /AVFoundation/Merge Audio and Video
- /AVFoundation/Overlay video track with picture
- /AVFoundation/Transcode batch
- /AVFoundation/Transcode parallel
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos