|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Any animations will be interpreted on the video's timeline, not real-time, so you should:
1. Set animations' beginTime property to 1e-100 rather than 0 (which CoreAnimation replaces with CACurrentMediaTime);
2. Set animations' removedOnCompletion property to false so they are not automatically removed.
- property Handle as Integer
- method Constructor
- 4 shared methods
- shared method available as boolean
- shared method videoCompositionCoreAnimationToolWithAdditionalLayer(layer as CALayerMBS, trackID as Integer) as AVVideoCompositionCoreAnimationToolMBS
- shared method videoCompositionCoreAnimationToolWithPostProcessingAsVideoLayer(videoLayer as CALayerMBS, animationLayer as CALayerMBS) as AVVideoCompositionCoreAnimationToolMBS
- shared method videoCompositionCoreAnimationToolWithPostProcessingAsVideoLayers(videoLayers() as CALayerMBS, animationLayer as CALayerMBS) as AVVideoCompositionCoreAnimationToolMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- AVVideoCompositionMBS.animationTool as AVVideoCompositionCoreAnimationToolMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- AVMutableVideoCompositionMBS.animationTool as AVVideoCompositionCoreAnimationToolMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins