|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
An AVVideoComposition object maintains an array of instructions to perform its composition.
The is a specialty with the AVFoundation framework: There is a class and an interface with same name. The plugin only has one class for both.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 properties
- 4 methods
- shared method available as boolean
Some methods using this class:
- AVMutableVideoCompositionInstructionMBS.Constructor(other as AVVideoCompositionInstructionMBS)
- AVMutableVideoCompositionMBS.setInstructions(items() as AVVideoCompositionInstructionMBS)
- AVVideoCompositionMBS.instructions as AVVideoCompositionInstructionMBS()
Some properties using for this class:
- AVAsynchronousVideoCompositionRequestMBS.videoCompositionInstruction as AVVideoCompositionInstructionMBS
Some events for this class:
- AVFoundationMBS.videoCompositionShouldContinueValidatingAfterFindingInvalidTimeRangeInInstruction(videoComposition as AVVideoCompositionMBS, Instruction as AVVideoCompositionInstructionMBS) as boolean
- AVFoundationMBS.videoCompositionShouldContinueValidatingAfterFindingInvalidTrackIDInInstruction(videoComposition as AVVideoCompositionMBS, videoCompositionInstruction as AVVideoCompositionInstructionMBS, layerInstruction as AVVideoCompositionLayerInstructionMBS, asset as AVAssetMBS) as boolean
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos