Super class: CFObjectMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Accessibility||MBS MacCF Plugin||3.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Every AXValue is a CFObject. In case the CFObject contains unknown data or just binary data it can be a AXValue object.
This class requires Mac OS X 10.2 to work.
Subclass of the CFObjectMBS class.
- 5 properties
- 4 methods
- method AXGetCFRange(byref location as Integer, byref length as Integer) as boolean
- method AXGetCGPoint(byref x as single, byref y as single) as boolean
- method AXGetCGRect(byref x as single, byref y as single, byref width as single, byref height as single) as boolean
- method AXGetCGSize(byref width as single, byref height as single) as boolean
Super class CFObjectMBS
- 5 properties
- 9 methods
- shared method NewCFObject(handle as Integer) as CFObjectMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- AccessibilityMBS.MakeAXValue(theCFObject as CFObjectMBS) as AXValueMBS
- AccessibilityMBS.MakeAXValueFromCFRange(location as Integer, length as Integer) as AXValueMBS
- AccessibilityMBS.MakeAXValueFromCGPoint(x as single, y as single) as AXValueMBS
- AccessibilityMBS.MakeAXValueFromCGRect(x as single, y as single, width as single, height as single) as AXValueMBS
- AccessibilityMBS.MakeAXValueFromCGSize(width as single, height as single) as AXValueMBS
- AXUIElementMBS.AttributeValue(attribute as CFStringMBS) as AXValueMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacOSX/Accessibility services/Accessible Browser
- /MacOSX/Accessibility services/Accessible Browser 2
- /MacOSX/Accessibility services/Active Window Logging
- /MacOSX/Accessibility services/Current Window Title
- /MacOSX/Accessibility services/Frontmost Window
- /MacOSX/Accessibility services/Observer Test
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCF Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins