|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Compression||MBS Compression Plugin||9.7||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Notes: A .bz2 file is just the content of the original file compressed. No header.
- 6 properties
- 10 methods
- method Close
- method Flush
- method Open(file as folderitem, mode as string) as boolean
- method OpenString(data as string) as boolean
- method Read(ByteCount as Int64) as string
- method ReadByte as integer
- method ReadData(ByteCount as Int64) as Memoryblock
- method Write(data as Memoryblock)
- method Write(data as string)
- method WriteByte(data as integer)
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Compression Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog