|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Calendar||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||7.7||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
This class and its subclasses should be used to get information about CalEvent and CalTasks. Accessors for properties common to both of these classes are included here.
Requires Mac OS X 10.5 to work.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 7 properties
- 10 methods
- method addAlarm(alarm as CalAlarmMBS)
- method addAlarms(alarms() as CalAlarmMBS)
- method alarms as CalAlarmMBS()
- method Constructor
- method hasAlarm as Boolean
- method nextAlarmDate as date
- method removeAlarm(alarm as CalAlarmMBS)
- method removeAlarms(alarms() as CalAlarmMBS)
- method setalarms(alarms() as CalAlarmMBS)
- method Show
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog