Super class: CBPeerMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Bluetooth||MBS Bluetooth Plugin||18.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The CBCentral class represents remote central devices that have connected to an app implementing the peripheral role on a local device. That is, when you are implementing the peripheral role using the CBPeripheralManager class, centrals that connect to your local peripheral are represented as CBCentral objects. Remote centrals are identified by universally unique identifiers (UUIDs), represented by NSUUID objects.
Subclass of the CBPeerMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
Super class CBPeerMBS
- 2 properties
- 2 methods
- shared method Available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CBPeripheralManagerMBS.setDesiredConnectionLatency(latency as integer, central as CBCentralMBS)
- CBPeripheralManagerMBS.updateValue(value as MemoryBlock, characteristic as CBMutableCharacteristicMBS, onSubscribedCentrals() as CBCentralMBS = nil) as Boolean
Some properties using for this class:
- CBATTRequestMBS.central as CBCentralMBS
Some events for this class:
- CBPeripheralManagerMBS.DidSubscribeToCharacteristic(central as CBCentralMBS, characteristic as CBCharacteristicMBS)
- CBPeripheralManagerMBS.DidUnsubscribeFromCharacteristic(central as CBCentralMBS, characteristic as CBCharacteristicMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Bluetooth Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog