|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Collaboration||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You can use an identity object for finding identities, and storing them in an access control list (ACL). If you need to edit these attributes, take advantage of the CSIdentity class in Core Services.
You can obtain a CBIdentity object from one of the following class factory methods: identityWithName, identityWithUUIDString, identityWithPersistentReference, or identityWithCSIdentity.
There are two subclasses of CBIdentity: CBGroupIdentity and CBUserIdentity. If you are working specifically with a group identity, use CBGroupIdentityMBS. Similarly, if you are working with a user identity, use CBUserIdentityMBS.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 13 methods
- method aliases as string()
- method authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS
- method Constructor
- method copy as CBIdentityMBS
- method CSIdentity as Variant
- method emailAddress as string
- method fullName as string
- method image as NSImageMBS
- method isHidden as boolean
- method isMemberOfGroup(g as CBGroupIdentityMBS) as boolean
- method persistentReference as MemoryBlock
- method posixName as string
- method UUIDString as string
- 5 shared methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
- shared method identityWithCSIdentity(CSIdentity as Variant) as CBIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithName(name as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithPersistentReference(ref as Memoryblock) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithUUIDString(uuid as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
Some methods using this class:
- CBGroupIdentityMBS.members as CBIdentityMBS()
- CBIdentityAuthorityMBS.identityAuthorityWithCSIdentityAuthority(CSIdentityAuthority as Variant) as CBIdentityMBS
- CBIdentityPickerMBS.identities as CBIdentityMBS()
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins