Super class: CDDrawObjMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||ChartDirector||MBS ChartDirector Plugin||8.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
It is used as the base class for more complex classes (such as the TextBox class).
Subclass of the CDDrawObjMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 11 methods
- method Constructor
- method getHeight as Integer
- method getImageCoor(OffsetX as Integer = 0, OffsetY as Integer = 0) as string
- method getLeftX as Integer
- method getTopY as Integer
- method getWidth as Integer
- method setBackground(colorvalue as color, edgeColor as color, raisedEffect as Integer = 0)
- method setBackground(colorvalue as Integer, edgeColor as Integer = -1, raisedEffect as Integer = 0)
- method setPos(x as Integer, y as Integer)
- method setRoundedCorners(r1 as Integer = 10, r2 as Integer = -1, r3 as Integer = -1, r4 as Integer = -1)
- method setSize(w as Integer, h as Integer)
Super class CDDrawObjMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS ChartDirector Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog