|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreGraphics||MBS MacCG Plugin||11.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The display reconfiguration process:
- Make all desired changes for all displays.
- Commit the changes using Complete(), or cancel with Cancel().
The resulting layout will be adjusted to remove gaps or overlaps from the requested layout, if needed. */
- 2 properties
- 7 methods
- method Cancel
- method Complete(options as Integer)
- method DisplayMode(display as CGDisplayMBS, mode as CGDisplayModeMBS)
- method MirrorOfDisplay(display as CGDisplayMBS, master as CGDisplayMBS)
- method Mode(display as CGDisplayMBS, mode as Dictionary)
- method Origin(display as CGDisplayMBS, x as Integer, y as Integer)
- method StereoOperation(display as CGDisplayMBS, stereo as Boolean, forceBlueLine as Boolean)
- shared method RestorePermanentDisplayConfiguration
- 3 constants
Options for Complete
For application only.
For session only.
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCG Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos