|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreGraphics||MBS MacCG Plugin||16.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
It can also provide scaling and color space conversion services, as well as allow capturing sub regions of the display.
Requires OS X 10.8.
- event FrameAvailable(Status as Integer, displayTime as UInt64, frameSurfaceHandle as Integer, Update as CGDisplayStreamUpdateMBS)
- 2 properties
- 3 methods
- 11 shared methods
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamColorSpace as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamDestinationRect as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamMinimumFrameTime as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamPreserveAspectRatio as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamQueueDepth as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamShowCursor as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamSourceRect as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamYCbCrMatrix as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamYCbCrMatrix_ITU_R_601_4 as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamYCbCrMatrix_ITU_R_709_2 as String
- shared method kCGDisplayStreamYCbCrMatrix_SMPTE_240M_1995 as String
- 4 constants
As of displayTime, the display is has gone blank
A new frame has been generated by the Window Server for a particular display at time displayTime.
The Window Server did not generate a new frame for displayTime
The display stream has stopped and no more calls will be made to the handler until the stream is started.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCG Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos