|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Win||MBS Win Plugin||15.2||No||Yes||No||No||No|
May need to have a HTMLViewer first being initialized by Xojo before the Chromium DLLs can work properly.
Due to bugs in thread or stack handling, this class currently does not work well.
It frequently crashes in the Chromium DLLs when calling AllCookies method to query cookies.
- 2 properties
- 12 methods
- method AllCookies as ChromiumCookieMBS()
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(path as string)
- method DeleteAllCookies as Integer
- method DeleteCookie(URL as string, CookieName as string) as boolean
- method DeleteCookies(URLs() as string, CookieNames() as string) as Integer
- method DeleteURLCookies(URL as String, HTTPOnly as boolean = false) as Integer
- method Destructor
- method SetCookie(URL as string, cookie as ChromiumCookieMBS) as boolean
- method SetCookies(URL() as string, cookies() as ChromiumCookieMBS) as Integer
- method SetStoragePath(Path as string) as boolean
- method URLCookies(URL as String, HTTPOnly as boolean = false) as ChromiumCookieMBS()
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- Cookies in HTMLViewer
- MBS Releases the MBS Xojo / Real Studio plug-ins in version 15.2
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 15.2pr2
- Cookies for Chromium in HTMLViewer on Windows
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins