|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You do not create notification IDs directly. The server creates them when it creates the CKNotification objects that correspond to the push notifications sent to your app. You can compare two IDs using the isEqual method to determine if two notification objects are the same. This class defines no methods or properties.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 2 methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS.Constructor(IDs() as CKNotificationIDMBS)
- CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS.notificationIDs as CKNotificationIDMBS()
- CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS.setNotificationIDs(IDs() as CKNotificationIDMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- CKNotificationMBS.notificationID as CKNotificationIDMBS
Some events for this class:
- CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS.markNotificationsReadCompleted(notificationIDsMarkedRead() as CKNotificationIDMBS, operationError as NSErrorMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog