|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
When configuring a CKSubscriptionMBS object, create one of these objects and use it to specify the type of push notifications you want generated when the subscription’s trigger condition is met. You can provide a message for an alert panel, information about the sounds to play, and information about whether the app should be badged. You can also ask the server to provide information about the record that triggered the notification.
- 9 properties
- property alertActionLocalizationKey as String
- property alertBody as String
- property alertLaunchImage as String
- property alertLocalizationKey as String
- property category as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property shouldBadge as Boolean
- property shouldSendContentAvailable as Boolean
- property soundName as String
- 6 methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- CKSubscriptionMBS.notificationInfo as CKNotificationInfoMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins