|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You create a query object as the first step in the search process. The query object stores the search parameters, including the type of records to search, the match criteria (predicate) to apply, and the sort parameters to apply to the results. The second step is to use the query object to initialize a CKQueryOperation object, which you then execute to generate the results.
- 3 properties
- 4 methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CKDatabaseMBS.performQuery(query as CKQueryMBS, zoneID as CKRecordZoneIDMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- CKQueryOperationMBS.Constructor(query as CKQueryMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- CKQueryOperationMBS.query as CKQueryMBS
Some events for this class:
- CKDatabaseMBS.performQueryCompleted(query as CKQueryMBS, zoneID as CKRecordZoneIDMBS, results() as CKRecordMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins