|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Clipboard||MBS MacClassic Plugin||4.1||Yes||No||No||No||No|
For all datatypes, the available function is faster than the size function. And the both functions are faster than the getter function.
This is older Carbon API. You may want to prefer NSPasteboardMBS class with new projects.
Only available in Mac 32 bit applications. Will not be ported to 64 bit.
- property Handle as Integer
- 18 methods
- method AddData(FlavorType as string,data as string)
- method AddText(Text as string)
- method AddUnicodeText(Text as string)
- method clear
- method close
- method DataAvailable(FlavorType as string) as boolean
- method DataSize(FlavorType as string) as Integer
- method GetData(FlavorType as string) as string
- method GetText as string
- method GetUnicodeText as string
- method PictAvailable as boolean
- method ScrapFlavorCount as Integer
- method ScrapFlavorFlags(index as Integer) as Integer
- method ScrapFlavorType(index as Integer) as string
- method TextAvailable as boolean
- method TextSize as Integer
- method UnicodeTextAvailable as boolean
- method UnicodeTextSize as Integer
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacClassic Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins