|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreLocation||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||9.6||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim c as new CLLocationMBS(50,7)
// example output: <+50.00000000, +7.00000000> +/- 0.00m (speed -1.00 mps / course -1.00) @ 2009-08-28 23:59:58 +0200
This object incorporates the geographical coordinates and altitude of the device's location along with values indicating the accuracy of the measurements and when those measurements were made. On some devices, this class also reports information about the speed and heading in which the device is moving.
Typically, you use a CLLocationManagerMBS object to create instances of this class based on the last known location of the user's device. You can create instances yourself, however, if you want to cache custom location data or get the distance between two different coordinate points.
This class is designed to be used as is and should not be subclassed.
Requires Mac OS X 10.6
- 10 properties
- 5 methods
- method Constructor(latitude as Double, longitude as Double)
- method Constructor(latitude as Double, longitude as Double, altitude as Double, horizontalAccuracy as Double, verticalAccuracy as Double, course as Double, speed as Double, timestamp as date)
- method Constructor(latitude as Double, longitude as Double, altitude as Double, horizontalAccuracy as Double, verticalAccuracy as Double, timestamp as date)
- method copy as CLLocationMBS
- method distanceFromLocation(location as CLLocationMBS) as Double
- 8 shared methods
- shared method Available as boolean
- shared method kCLDistanceFilterNone as Double
- shared method kCLLocationAccuracyBest as Double
- shared method kCLLocationAccuracyBestForNavigation as Double
- shared method kCLLocationAccuracyHundredMeters as Double
- shared method kCLLocationAccuracyKilometer as Double
- shared method kCLLocationAccuracyNearestTenMeters as Double
- shared method kCLLocationAccuracyThreeKilometers as Double
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CLGeocoderMBS.reverseGeocodeLocation(location as CLLocationMBS, completionHandler as CLGeocodeCompletionHandlerMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- CLGeocoderMBS.reverseGeocodeLocation(location as CLLocationMBS, preferredLocale as NSLocaleMBS, completionHandler as CLGeocodeCompletionHandlerMBS, tag as variant = nil)
- CLPlacemarkMBS.location as CLLocationMBS
Some properties using for this class:
Some events for this class:
- CLLocationManagerMBS.didUpdate(newLocation as CLLocationMBS, oldLocation as CLLocationMBS)
- CLLocationManagerMBS.didUpdateLocations(locations() as CLLocationMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacFrameworks/CoreLocation/CoreLocation to find computer location
- /MacFrameworks/CoreLocation/Locate Address
- /MacFrameworks/CoreLocation/Locate Address Web
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins