|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreLocation||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||11.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim c as new CLRegionMBS(50.413333, 7.329722, 3000, "Nickenich")
msgbox c.identifier+" "+str(c.latitude)+"/"+str(c.longitude)+", "+str(c.radius)+"m"
When an instance of this class is registered with a CLLocationManagerMBS object, the location manager generates an appropriate event whenever the user crosses the boundaries of the defined area.
To use this class, create an instance of it and use the startMonitoringForRegion method of a CLLocationManager object to begin monitoring it.
Please also check the documentation from Apple for the CLRegion class.
Available on Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- property Handle as Integer
- 7 methods
- method Constructor(latitude as Double, longitude as Double, radius as Double, identifier as string)
- method containsCoordinate(latitude as Double, longitude as Double) as boolean
- method copy as CLRegionMBS
- method identifier as string
- method latitude as Double
- method longitude as Double
- method radius as Double
- shared method Available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CLGeocoderMBS.geocodeAddressString(addressString as string, region as CLRegionMBS, completionHandler as CLGeocodeCompletionHandlerMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- CLGeocoderMBS.geocodeAddressString(addressString as string, region as CLRegionMBS, preferredLocale as NSLocaleMBS, completionHandler as CLGeocodeCompletionHandlerMBS, tag as variant = nil)
- CLLocationManagerMBS.monitoredRegions as CLRegionMBS()
- CLLocationManagerMBS.startMonitoringForRegion(region as CLRegionMBS)
- CLLocationManagerMBS.stopMonitoringForRegion(region as CLRegionMBS)
- CLPlacemarkMBS.region as CLRegionMBS
Some events for this class:
- CLLocationManagerMBS.didEnterRegion(region as CLRegionMBS)
- CLLocationManagerMBS.didExitRegion(region as CLRegionMBS)
- CLLocationManagerMBS.didStartMonitoringForRegion(region as CLRegionMBS)
- CLLocationManagerMBS.monitoringDidFailForRegion(region as CLRegionMBS, error as NSErrorMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins