|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Contacts||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: A container has a collection of contacts. A contact can be in only one container. CardDAV accounts usually have only one container whereas Exchange accounts may have multiple containers, where each container represents an Exchange folder
- 4 properties
- 2 methods
- 7 shared methods
- shared method available as Boolean
- shared method CNContainerIdentifierKey as String
- shared method CNContainerNameKey as String
- shared method CNContainerTypeKey as String
- shared method predicateForContainerOfContactWithIdentifier(contactIdentifier as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- shared method predicateForContainerOfGroupWithIdentifier(groupIdentifier as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- shared method predicateForContainersWithIdentifiers(Identifiers() as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- 4 constants
A container for contacts stored in an CardDAV server, such as iCloud.
A container for contacts stored in an Exchange folder from an Exchange server.
A container for contacts only stored locally on the device. There is only one local container for a device.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CNContactStoreMBS.containersMatchingPredicate(predicate as NSPredicateMBS, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as CNContainerMBS()
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins