Super class: CNGroupMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Contacts||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Contacts may be members of one or more groups, depending upon the accounts they come from.
Subclass of the CNGroupMBS class.
- 2 properties
- method Constructor
Super class CNGroupMBS
- 3 properties
- 4 methods
- 6 shared methods
- shared method available as Boolean
- shared method CNGroupIdentifierKey as String
- shared method CNGroupNameKey as String
- shared method predicateForGroupsInContainerWithIdentifier(groupIdentifier as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- shared method predicateForGroupsWithIdentifiers(Identifiers() as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- shared method predicateForSubgroupsInGroupWithIdentifier(contactIdentifier as String) as NSPredicateMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CNGroupMBS.mutableCopy as CNMutableGroupMBS
- CNSaveRequestMBS.addGroup(group as CNMutableGroupMBS, identifier as String)
- CNSaveRequestMBS.deleteGroup(contact as CNMutableGroupMBS)
- CNSaveRequestMBS.updateGroup(contact as CNMutableGroupMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog