|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Contacts||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: The CNSaveRequest class creates a new save request for each save operation on the contact store. You can batch multiple changes into one save request (note that these changes only apply to objects). In the case of overlapping changes in multiple or concurrent save requests, the last change wins. If you try to add an object (that is, a contact, or a group,) that already exists in the contact store, the CNErrorCodeInsertedRecordAlreadyExists error occurs and the CNErrorUserInfoAffectedRecordsKey array is updated to contain the object you tried to add. If you try to update or delete an object that is not present in the contact store, the save request does not perform the update or deletion, the CNErrorCodeRecordDoesNotExist error occurs, and the CNErrorUserInfoAffectedRecordsKey array is updated to contain the object you tried to update or delete. Do not access objects in the save request while a save request is executing.
- property Handle as Integer
- 11 methods
- method addContact(contact as CNMutableContactMBS, ContainerIdentifier as String)
- method addGroup(group as CNMutableGroupMBS, identifier as String)
- method addMember(contact as CNContactMBS, group as CNGroupMBS)
- method addSubgroup(subgroup as CNGroupMBS, group as CNGroupMBS)
- method Constructor
- method deleteContact(contact as CNMutableContactMBS)
- method deleteGroup(contact as CNMutableGroupMBS)
- method removeMember(contact as CNContactMBS, group as CNGroupMBS)
- method removeSubgroup(subgroup as CNGroupMBS, group as CNGroupMBS)
- method updateContact(contact as CNMutableContactMBS)
- method updateGroup(contact as CNMutableGroupMBS)
- shared method available as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CNContactStoreMBS.executeSaveRequest(saveRequest as CNSaveRequestMBS, byref Error as NSErrorMBS) as Boolean
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos