Super class: CFObjectMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreText||MBS MacCG Plugin||14.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Line layout includes word wrapping, hyphenation, and line breaking in either vertical or horizontal rectangles. A typesetter object takes as input an attributed string and produces a line of typeset glyphs (composed into glyph runs) in a CTLine object. The typesetter performs character-to-glyph encoding, glyph ordering, and positional operations, such as kerning, tracking, and baseline adjustments. If multiline layout is needed, it is performed by a framesetter object, which calls into the typesetter to generate the typeset lines to fill the frame.
A framesetter encapsulates a typesetter and provides a reference to it as a convenience, but a caller may also choose to create a freestanding typesetter.
Subclass of the CFObjectMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 6 methods
- method Constructor
- method CreateLine(location as Integer, length as Integer, offset as Double = 0.0) as CTLineMBS
- method SuggestClusterBreak(startIndex as Integer, width as Double) as Integer
- method SuggestClusterBreak(startIndex as Integer, width as Double, offset as Double) as Integer
- method SuggestLineBreak(startIndex as Integer, width as Double) as Integer
- method SuggestLineBreak(startIndex as Integer, width as Double, offset as Double) as Integer
- 5 shared methods
- shared method Available as boolean
- shared method CreateWithAttributedString(s as CFAttributedStringMBS) as CTTypesetterMBS
- shared method CreateWithAttributedString(s as CFAttributedStringMBS, options as dictionary) as CTTypesetterMBS
- shared method kCTTypesetterOptionDisableBidiProcessing as string
- shared method kCTTypesetterOptionForcedEmbeddingLevel as string
Super class CFObjectMBS
- 5 properties
- 9 methods
- shared method NewCFObject(handle as Integer) as CFObjectMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- CTFramesetterMBS.TypeSetter as CTTypesetterMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCF Plugin, MBS MacCG Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog