|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CURL||MBS CURL Plugin||15.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
- 2 events
- 10 properties
- property ChunkLengthPenaltySize as Int64
- property ContentLengthPenaltySize as Int64
- property Handle as Integer
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property MaxConnects as Integer
- property MaxHostConnections as Integer
- property MaxPipelineLength as Integer
- property MaxTotalConnections as Integer
- property Pipelining as Integer
- property RunningTransfers as Integer
- 4 methods
- shared method ErrorString(ErrorCode as Integer) as String
- 13 constants
An easy handle already added to a multi handle was attempted to get added - again.
An easy handle was not good/valid.
The passed-in handle is not a valid CURLM handle.
The passed in socket argument did not match.
Please call Perform soon to do some tasks.
This is a libCURL bug.
Running low on memory.
An api function was called from inside an event.
Tried to set unsupported option.
Pipe with HTTP/1.1.
Pipe with multiplex.
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS CURL Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog