|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Network||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||18.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Provides access to all Wi-Fi interfaces and allows Wi-Fi clients to setup event notifications.
CWWiFiClientMBS objects are heavy objects, therefore, clients of the CoreWLAN framework should use a single, long-running instance rather than creating several short-lived instances.
The CWWiFiClientMBS object should be used to instantiate CWInterfaceMBS objects rather than using a CWInterfaceMBS initializer directly.
MBS Plugin make sure that all events are routed to main thread.
Available on MacOS 10.10 or newer.
- 12 events
- event bssidDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event clientConnectionInterrupted
- event clientConnectionInvalidated
- event countryCodeDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event linkDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event linkQualityDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String, rssi as Integer, transmitRate as double)
- event modeDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event powerStateDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event rangingReportEventForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String, rangingData() as Dictionary, error as NSErrorMBS)
- event scanCacheUpdatedForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event ssidDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event virtualInterfaceStateChangedForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- 2 properties
- 7 methods
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method interfaces as CWInterfaceMBS()
- method interfaceWithName(name as string) as CWInterfaceMBS
- method startMonitoring(EventType as integer, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as boolean
- method stopMonitoring(EventType as integer, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as boolean
- method stopMonitoringAllEvents(byref error as NSErrorMBS) as boolean
- 2 shared methods
- 11 constants
Posted when the current BSSID of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the adopted country code of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the link state for any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the RSSI or transmit rate for any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the operating mode of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
No event type specified.
Posted when the power state of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when WiFi ranging measurement completed.
Posted when the scan cache of any Wi-Fi interface is updated with new scan results.
Posted when the current SSID of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when any state of any Wi-Fi virtual interface changes.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins