|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Network||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||18.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Provides access to all Wi-Fi interfaces and allows Wi-Fi clients to setup event notifications.
CWWiFiClientMBS objects are heavy objects, therefore, clients of the CoreWLAN framework should use a single, long-running instance rather than creating several short-lived instances.
The CWWiFiClientMBS object should be used to instantiate CWInterfaceMBS objects rather than using a CWInterfaceMBS initializer directly.
MBS Plugin make sure that all events are routed to main thread.
Available on MacOS 10.10 or newer.
- 12 events
- event bssidDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event clientConnectionInterrupted
- event clientConnectionInvalidated
- event countryCodeDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event linkDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event linkQualityDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String, rssi as Integer, transmitRate as double)
- event modeDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event powerStateDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event rangingReportEventForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String, rangingData() as Dictionary, error as NSErrorMBS)
- event scanCacheUpdatedForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event ssidDidChangeForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- event virtualInterfaceStateChangedForWiFiInterfaceWithName(interfaceName as String)
- 2 properties
- 7 methods
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method interfaces as CWInterfaceMBS()
- method interfaceWithName(name as string) as CWInterfaceMBS
- method startMonitoring(EventType as integer, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as boolean
- method stopMonitoring(EventType as integer, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as boolean
- method stopMonitoringAllEvents(byref error as NSErrorMBS) as boolean
- 2 shared methods
- 11 constants
Posted when the current BSSID of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the adopted country code of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the link state for any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the RSSI or transmit rate for any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when the operating mode of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
No event type specified.
Posted when the power state of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when WiFi ranging measurement completed.
Posted when the scan cache of any Wi-Fi interface is updated with new scan results.
Posted when the current SSID of any Wi-Fi interface changes.
Posted when any state of any Wi-Fi virtual interface changes.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 18.2
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 18.2pr6
Xojo Developer Magazine
- 17.5, page 40: What's New in the MBS Plugins, With the Plugins growing every year, here are new capabilities you may have missed by Stefanie Juchmes
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog