|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Files||MBS MacOSX Plugin||4.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim d as new DarwinIFStatMBS
dim it as DarwinIFStatInterfaceMBS = d.Item(0)
All this integer properties are internally unsigned and they may overflow.
Your application may need to take care for this.
- 14 properties
- property Baudrate as UInt32
- property Collisions as UInt64
- property InputBytes as UInt64
- property InputErrors as UInt64
- property InputMulticasts as UInt64
- property InputPackets as UInt64
- property MTU as UInt32
- property Name as String
- property OutputBytes as UInt64
- property OutputErrors as UInt64
- property OutputMulticasts as UInt64
- property OutputPackets as UInt64
- property PhysicalType as Integer
- property Type as Integer
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DarwinIFStatMBS.Item(index as Integer) as DarwinIFStatInterfaceMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacOSX Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins