Super class: DirectShowFilterGraphMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||12.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
The GraphBuilder interface inherits from the FilterGraph interface. FilterGraph provides basic operations, such as adding a filter to the graph or connecting two pins. GraphBuilder adds further methods that construct graphs from partial information. For example, the RenderFile method builds a graph for file playback, given the name of the file. The Render method renders data from an output pin by connecting new filters to the pin.
Using these methods, an application does not need to specify every filter and pin connection in the graph. Instead, the Filter Graph Manager selects filters that are registered on the user's system, adds them to the graph, and connects them.
Subclass of the DirectShowFilterGraphMBS class.
- 13 methods
- method Abort
- method AddSourceFilter(FileName as string, FilterName as string) as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS
- method Connect(pinOut as DirectShowPinMBS, pinIn as DirectShowPinMBS)
- method ConnectFilters(pinOut as DirectShowPinMBS, dest as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS)
- method ConnectFilters(source as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, dest as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS)
- method ConnectFilters(source as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, pinIn as DirectShowPinMBS)
- method Constructor
- method MediaControl as DirectShowMediaControlMBS
- method MediaEventEx as DirectShowMediaEventExMBS
- method Render(pinOut as DirectShowPinMBS)
- method RenderFile(FilePath as string)
- method SetLogFile(FilePath as string)
- method VideoWindow as DirectShowVideoWindowMBS
Super class DirectShowFilterGraphMBS
- 3 properties
- 3 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.GetFiltergraph as DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.SetFiltergraph(graph as DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with format settings
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber event
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture with Audio
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos