Super class: DirectShowMediaEventMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||12.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
The DirectShowMediaEventExMBS interface inherits the DirectShowMediaEventMBS interface, which contains methods for retrieving event notifications and for overriding the filter graph's default handling of events. MediaEventEx adds methods that enable an application window to receive messages when events occur.
Subclass of the DirectShowMediaEventMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
Super class DirectShowMediaEventMBS
- 3 properties
- 4 methods
- const AM_MEDIAEVENT_NONOTIFY = 1
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS.MediaEventEx as DirectShowMediaEventExMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with format settings
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber event
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture with Audio
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog