|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||12.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
In this plugin we use monikers to enumerate filters and devices in order to connect with BindBaseFilter method.
Enables you to use a moniker object, which contains information that uniquely identifies a COM object. An object that has a pointer to the moniker object's IMoniker interface can locate, activate, and get access to the identified object without having any other specific information on where the object is actually located in a distributed system.
Monikers are used as the basis for linking in COM. A linked object contains a moniker that identifies its source. When the user activates the linked object to edit it, the moniker is bound; this loads the link source into memory.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 7 methods
- method BindBaseFilter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS
- method Constructor
- method DisplayName(BindContext as DirectShowBindContextMBS = nil) as string
- method EnumMonikers(forward as boolean) as DirectShowEnumMonikerMBS
- method Hash as UInt32
- method IsEqual(other as DirectShowMonikerMBS) as Boolean
- method Properties(BindContext as DirectShowBindContextMBS = nil) as DirectShowPropertyBagMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowEnumMonikerMBS.NextObject as DirectShowMonikerMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /Win/DirectShow/List devices
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with format settings
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber event
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture with Audio
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins