|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DiscRecording||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.4||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
On CDs, minutes/seconds/frames are used to identify positioning on a disc (which is most useful on an audio disc), but applies to any position on a disc no matter what type of data is present.
A frame is equivalent to a sector or block in normal disk parlance. 75 frames make up one second, so a 2 second pause (typical pregap size) is 150 frames.
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
- 12 methods
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(frames as Integer)
- method Constructor(s as string)
- method description as string
- method descriptionWithFormat(format as string) as string
- method frames as Integer
- method isEqualToMSF(value as DRMSFMBS) as boolean
- method minutes as Integer
- method msfByAdding(value as DRMSFMBS) as DRMSFMBS
- method msfBySubtracting(value as DRMSFMBS) as DRMSFMBS
- method seconds as Integer
- method sectors as Integer
- 3 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DRDeviceMBS.mediaSpaceFree as DRMSFMBS
- DRDeviceMBS.mediaSpaceOverwritable as DRMSFMBS
- DRDeviceMBS.mediaSpaceUsed as DRMSFMBS
Some properties using for this class:
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacCocoa/DiscRecording/DataBurn with Track Events
- /MacCocoa/DiscRecording/DataBurn with Track Events with ISRC and MCN
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos