|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DynaPDF||MBS DynaPDF Plugin||10.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
This class contains several duplicate fields because CMap files contain usually a DSC comment section which provides Postscript specific initialization code. With exception of DSCResName the strings in the DSC section should not differ from their CMap counterparts. The Identity mapping of a character collection should contain the DSC comment "%%BeginResource: CMap (Identity)". Otherwise the string should be set to the CMap name.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 15 properties
- property BaseCMap as String
- property CIDCount as Integer
- property CMapName as String
- property CMapType as Integer
- property CMapVersion as Double
- property DSCBaseCMap as String
- property DSCCMapVersion as Double
- property DSCResName as String
- property DSCTitle as String
- property FileName as String
- property FilePath as String
- property Ordering as String
- property Registry as String
- property Supplement as Integer
- property WritingMode as Integer
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DynaPDFMBS.GetCMap(index as Integer) as DynaPDFCMapMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS DynaPDF Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos