Super class: EKObjectMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Calendar||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
After you create a recurrence rule, assign it to an event with the recurrenceRule method of EKEvent.
Recurrence rules can have an end, represented by an EKRecurrenceEnd object. The end can be based on a specific date or a maximum number of occurrences.
Subclass of the EKObjectMBS class.
- 5 properties
- 9 methods
- method Constructor(type as Integer, interval as Integer, days() as EKRecurrenceDayOfWeekMBS, monthDays() as Integer, months() as Integer, weeksOfTheYear() as Integer, daysOfTheYear() as Integer, setPositions() as Integer, end as EKRecurrenceEndMBS = nil)
- method Constructor(type as Integer, interval as Integer, end as EKRecurrenceEndMBS = nil)
- method copy as EKRecurrenceRuleMBS
- method daysOfTheMonth as Integer()
- method daysOfTheWeek as Integer()
- method daysOfTheYear as Integer()
- method monthsOfTheYear as Integer()
- method setPositions as Integer()
- method weeksOfTheYear as Integer()
- 4 constants
Frequencies for recurrence rules.
Indicates a daily recurrence rule.
Indicates a monthly recurrence rule.
Indicates a weekly recurrence rule.
Indicates a yearly recurrence rule.
Super class EKObjectMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 6 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- EKCalendarItemMBS.addRecurrenceRule(rule as EKRecurrenceRuleMBS)
- EKCalendarItemMBS.recurrenceRules as EKRecurrenceRuleMBS()
- EKCalendarItemMBS.removeRecurrenceRule(rule as EKRecurrenceRuleMBS)
- EKCalendarItemMBS.setRecurrenceRules(rules() as EKRecurrenceRuleMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos