|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||GameKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Your game never directly creates GKInvite objects. Instead, invitations are created by Game Kit and delivered to your game. To receive invitations from Game Center, your game sets an invitation handler.
The properties of the invitation object describe the match the local player is being invited to join.
- property Handle as Integer
- 5 methods
- shared method Available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- GKMatchmakerMBS.matchForInvite(invite as GKInviteMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- GKMatchmakerViewControllerMBS.Constructor(invite as GKInviteMBS)
Some events for this class:
- GameKitMBS.Invited(MatchMaker as GKMatchmakerMBS, acceptedInvite as GKInviteMBS, playersToInvite() as string)
- GameKitMBS.matchForInviteCompleted(Matchmaker as GKMatchmakerMBS, invite as GKInviteMBS, match as GKMatchMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins