|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||GameKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Your game creates GKScore objects to post scores to a leaderboard on Game Center. When your game retrieves score information from a leaderboard those scores are returned as GKScore objects.
- 5 properties
- 7 methods
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- GKLeaderboardMBS.localPlayerScore as GKScoreMBS
- GKLeaderboardMBS.scores as GKScoreMBS()
- GKScoreChallengeMBS.score as GKScoreMBS
Some events for this class:
- GameKitMBS.loadScoresCompleted(Leaderboard as GKLeaderboardMBS, scores() as GKScoreMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- GameKitMBS.reportScoreCompleted(score as GKScoreMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- GameKitMBS.reportScoresCompleted(Scores() as GKScoreMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins