Super class: GM16ColorMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||GraphicsMagick||MBS GraphicsMagick Plugin||14.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim g as new GM16ColorGrayMBS(0.5)
Representation of grayscale RGB color.
Equal parts red, green, and blue specified as a ratio (0 to 1).
Subclass of the GM16ColorMBS class.
- property shade as Double
- 3 methods
Super class GM16ColorMBS
- 9 properties
- 7 methods
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(ColorName as string)
- method Constructor(ColorValue as color)
- method Constructor(ColorValue as color, alpha as Integer)
- method Constructor(other as GM16ColorMBS)
- method Constructor(red as Integer, green as Integer, blue as Integer)
- method Constructor(red as Integer, green as Integer, blue as Integer, alpha as Integer)
- 3 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS GraphicsMagick Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins