|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Growl||MBS MacExtras Plugin||11.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
A class used to interface with Growl.
This class provides a means to interface with Growl.
Currently it provides a way to detect if Growl is installed and launch the GrowlHelperApp if it's not already running.
The plugin installs this class for you as delegate, so all the events go the plugin events defined in this class. If you don't have code in an event, the plugin reports it to Growl as not existant.
Please use LoadFramework before calling other methods.
- 8 events
- event applicationIconDataForGrowl as Memoryblock
- event applicationIconForGrowl as Variant
- event applicationNameForGrowl as string
- event growlIsReady
- event growlNotificationTimedOut(clickContext as Variant)
- event growlNotificationWasClicked(clickContext as Variant)
- event hasNetworkClientEntitlement as boolean
- event registrationDictionaryForGrowl as dictionary
- property Handle as Integer
- 2 methods
- 18 shared methods
- shared method bestRegistrationDictionary as Dictionary
- shared method frameworkInfoDictionary as Dictionary
- shared method IsFrameworkLoaded as boolean
- shared method isGrowlRunning as boolean
- shared method isMistEnabled as boolean
- shared method LoadFramework(path as folderitem) as boolean
- shared method notificationDictionaryByFillingInDictionary(notifDict as dictionary) as Dictionary
- shared method notifyWithDictionary(userInfo as dictionary)
- shared method notifyWithTitle(title as string, description as string, notificationName as string, iconData as memoryblock = nil, Priority as Integer = 0, isSticky as boolean = false, clickContext as Variant = nil)
- shared method notifyWithTitle(title as string, description as string, notificationName as string, iconData as memoryblock, Priority as Integer, isSticky as boolean, clickContext as Variant, identifier as string)
- shared method registerWithDictionary(regDict as dictionary = nil) as boolean
- shared method registrationDictionaryByFillingInDictionary(regDict as dictionary) as Dictionary
- shared method registrationDictionaryByFillingInDictionary(regDict as dictionary, restrictToKeys() as string) as Dictionary
- shared method registrationDictionaryFromBundle(bundle as Variant = nil) as Dictionary
- shared method registrationDictionaryFromDelegate as Dictionary
- shared method reregisterGrowlNotifications
- shared method shouldUseBuiltInNotifications as boolean
- shared method willRegisterWhenGrowlIsReady as boolean
- 19 constants
- const kApplicationIcon = "ApplicationIcon"
- const kApplicationId = "ApplicationId"
- const kApplicationName = "ApplicationName"
- const kApplicationPID = "ApplicationPID"
- const kGrowlNotificationIdentifier = "GrowlNotificationIdentifier"
- const kNotificationAppIcon = "NotificationAppIcon"
- const kNotificationClickContext = "NotificationClickContext"
- const kNotificationDescription = "NotificationDescription"
- const kNotificationIcon = "NotificationIcon"
- const kNotificationName = "NotificationName"
- const kNotificationPriority = "NotificationPriority"
- const kNotificationProgress = "NotificationProgress"
- const kNotificationsAll = "AllNotifications"
- const kNotificationsDefault = "DefaultNotifications"
- const kNotificationsDescriptions = "NotificationDescriptions"
- const kNotificationsHumanReadableNames = "HumanReadableNames"
- const kNotificationSticky = "NotificationSticky"
- const kNotificationTitle = "NotificationTitle"
- const kTicketVersion = "TicketVersion"
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacExtras Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog