|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||USB||MBS USB Plugin||16.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
For HIDAPI see website:
The MBS Plugin includes a copy of hidapi for Mac, Windows and Linux.
The linux version needs libudev installed.
You can optionally load a different version of hidapi with LoadLibrary methods.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 10 properties
- property DeviceHandle as Integer
- property Error as String
- property FeatureReportLength as Integer
- property Handle as Integer
- property InputReportLength as Integer
- property ManufacturerString as String
- property NonBlocking as Boolean
- property OutputReportLength as Integer
- property ProductString as String
- property SerialNumber as String
- 10 methods
- method Close
- method Constructor
- method GetFeatureReport(ReportID as Integer, MaxLength as Integer) as MemoryBlock
- method IndexedString(Index as Integer, MaxLen as Integer = 1024) as String
- method Read(MaxLength as Integer) as MemoryBlock
- method ReadTimeOut(MaxLength as Integer, TimeoutMS as Integer) as MemoryBlock
- method SendFeatureReport(data as MemoryBlock) as Integer
- method SendFeatureReport(data as String) as Integer
- method Write(data as MemoryBlock) as Integer
- method Write(data as String) as Integer
- 8 shared methods
- shared method Enumerate(VendorID as Integer = 0, ProduceID as Integer = 0) as HIDAPIDeviceInfoMBS
- shared method Init as Integer
- shared method LoadError as String
- shared method LoadLibrary(File as FolderItem) as boolean
- shared method LoadLibrary(Path as string) as boolean
- shared method Open(VendorID as Integer, ProduceID as Integer, SerialNumber as String = "") as HIDAPIDeviceMBS
- shared method OpenPath(path as string) as HIDAPIDeviceMBS
- shared method Shutdown as Integer
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS USB Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins