|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Image Capture||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||14.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
If image is too big to be transferred in one big block, it's sent in little chunks using this class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 14 properties
- property bigEndian as Boolean
- property bitsPerComponent as UInt64
- property bitsPerPixel as UInt64
- property bytesPerRow as UInt64
- property colorSyncProfilePath as String
- property dataBuffer as Memoryblock
- property dataNumRows as UInt64
- property dataSize as UInt64
- property dataStartRow as UInt64
- property fullImageHeight as UInt64
- property fullImageWidth as UInt64
- property Handle as Integer
- property numComponents as UInt64
- property pixelDataType as Integer
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- IKScannerDeviceViewControlMBS.DidScanToBandData(data as ICScannerBandDataMBS, scanInfo as Dictionary, error as NSErrorMBS)
- IKScannerDeviceViewMBS.DidScanToBandData(data as ICScannerBandDataMBS, scanInfo as Dictionary, error as NSErrorMBS)
- ImageCaptureEventsMBS.scannerDeviceDidScanToBandData(scanner as ICScannerDeviceMBS, Data as ICScannerBandDataMBS)
- ImageCaptureEventsMBS.scannerDeviceViewDidScanToBandData(scannerDeviceView as IKScannerDeviceViewMBS, data as ICScannerBandDataMBS, scanInfo as Dictionary, error as NSErrorMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos