Super class: ICScannerFunctionalUnitMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Image Capture||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||14.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
ICScannerDeviceMBS creates instances of this class.
This represents the transparency unit on the scanner for scanning postives.
Subclass of the ICScannerFunctionalUnitMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- method Constructor
Super class ICScannerFunctionalUnitMBS
- 31 properties
- property acceptsThresholdForBlackAndWhiteScanning as Boolean
- property bitDepth as Integer
- property canPerformOverviewScan as Boolean
- property defaultThresholdForBlackAndWhiteScanning as Integer
- property documentSize as NSSizeMBS
- property documentType as Integer
- property measurementUnit as Integer
- property nativeXResolution as Integer
- property nativeYResolution as Integer
- property overviewImage as Variant
- property overviewResolution as Integer
- property overviewScanInProgress as Boolean
- property physicalSize as NSSizeMBS
- property pixelDataType as Integer
- property preferredResolutions as NSIndexSetMBS
- property preferredScaleFactors as NSIndexSetMBS
- property resolution as Integer
- property scaleFactor as Integer
- property scanArea as NSRectMBS
- property scanAreaOrientation as Integer
- property scanInProgress as Boolean
- property scanProgressPercentDone as Double
- property state as Integer
- property supportedBitDepths as NSIndexSetMBS
- property supportedDocumentTypes as NSIndexSetMBS
- property supportedMeasurementUnits as NSIndexSetMBS
- property supportedResolutions as NSIndexSetMBS
- property supportedScaleFactors as NSIndexSetMBS
- property thresholdForBlackAndWhiteScanning as Integer
- property type as Integer
- property usesThresholdForBlackAndWhiteScanning as Boolean
- 3 methods
- 99 constants
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins