|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||ImageKit||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||7.7||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Requires Mac OS X 10.5.
Slideshows can be only with pictures, with PDF pages or with file references.
Those files can be picture files, pdf files or anything you want.
- 4 events
- 8 properties
- property autoPlayDelay as Double
- 14 methods
- method addFile(file as folderitem, name as string="")
- method addImage(image as NSImageMBS, name as string="")
- method addPage(page as Variant, name as string="")
- method exportSlideshowItems(applicationBundleIdentifier as string)
- method ItemCount as Integer
- method reloadData
- method reloadSlideshowItemAtIndex(index as Integer)
- method removeItem(index as Integer)
- method removeItems
- method runSlideshow
- method setFile(index as Integer, file as folderitem, name as string="")
- method setImage(index as Integer, image as NSImageMBS, name as string="")
- method setPage(index as Integer, page as Variant, name as string="")
- method stopSlideshow
- 3 shared methods
- 10 constants
- const iPhotoBundleIdentifier="com.apple.iPhoto"
- const kPDFDisplayBoxArtBox=4
- const kPDFDisplayBoxBleedBox=2
- const kPDFDisplayBoxCropBox=1
- const kPDFDisplayBoxMediaBox=0
- const kPDFDisplayBoxTrimBox=3
- const kPDFDisplaySinglePage=0
- const kPDFDisplaySinglePageContinuous=1
- const kPDFDisplayTwoUp=2
- const kPDFDisplayTwoUpContinuous=3
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins